Are you searching for how to overcome stress, guilt, worry, regret, etc. and have inner peace?
You can change your feelings of non-peace and create inner peace with the Remen Q̅ Method. I created a simple 4 step process that can be done in a few minutes. The method is given on this page down below.
Available Now at Amazon & Bookstores
Get started on your journey to inner peace!
The Remen Q̅ Method: An Easy Do-It-Yourself Process to Create Inner Peace and Change Your Reality
If your bookstore needs to order, the ISBN is 978-1-7371275-0-5.
Sign up on the email list to be notified when new workbooks are available.
LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION
Are you ready to own your non-peace? Are you ready to let go of the non-peace?
THEN IT’S TIME TO
take back your peace
Follow the easy steps below.
The Remen Q̅ Method
Close your eyes and place your fingertips on your heart space. Then, breathe into presence by closing your eyes and taking five slow deep breaths through your nose and out through your nose without pausing using tummy breathing.
1. I am witness to the field of intention to neutralize this created pattern. (Say this in your inner voice.)
2. I am witness to the origins of this created pattern. (Say this in your inner voice and visualize a representation of the origin.)
3. I am witness to the neutralization of this created pattern. (Say this in your inner voice and visualize a change in the image. Halfway through visualizing the change, snap open your eyes.)
4. Move your attention to your body and watch until you feel it is complete. (If there is a sensation of lightheadedness or swirling, allow the sensation to finish.)
Check your heart. Does your heart feel calm, neutral, or at peace? If it does you are done. If not you need to do more Remen Q̅.
THE REMEN Q̅ METHOD
If you have difficulty remembering the process, use the acronym IONS.
I = Intention
O = Origin
N = Neutralization
S = Snap
After breathing into presence with eyes closed, replace the phrases with the words intention, origin, and neutralization. You may have to do the extended version of the Remen Q̅ process a few times, the non-shortcut method, before using the shortcut.
- Intention (Say this in your inner voice.)
- Origin (Say this in your inner voice and visualize a representation of the origin.)
- Neutralization (Say this in your inner voice and visualize a change in the image. Halfway through visualizing the change, snap open your eyes.)
- Move your attention to your body and watch until you feel it is complete. (If there is a sensation of lightheadedness or swirling, allow the sensation to finish.)
You’ve Learned the Process Now What?
Buy the Book + Sign up for the mail list + Virtual Workshops + Read the Blogs + Remen Q̅ the non-peace as it arises + Work It!
The next step is to buy the book. The book gives you insights as to how you continue the Remen Q̅ work to create lasting inner peace and the wisdom of the methodology. Sign up on the mail list to learn about upcoming virtual workshops. Blog articles will lend insight to your journey. If there is a topic you would like to see covered use the contact form to let me know. As non-peace arises own it and work it! As I write the Remen Q̅ material I engage in the exploration of a topic in a very deep and personal way with the material. That means I often take myself to a deeper understanding of what wounding I hold. I will then use Remen Q̅ to take myself to inner peace. This consistent approach is yielding a peace that is the dominate state in my life.
If you have an experience you want to share or have a pressing question use the contact form.
Remen Q̅ Wisdom
Explore, Learn, Transmute
HOW TO SURVIVE THE CHAOS OF THE TIMES
WHAT IS IT, WHY IT’S IMPORTANT TO NOT DO IT
The Wounded Creative Core
INSTITUTIONAL WOUNDING KILLS OUR CREATIVITY
How Simple & Effective!
I’m reading the book in fits and starts. This morning I did a couple of sessions and was able to bring some real peace to my heart. It’s what I’ve been missing; peace So loving. How simple you’ve made this process. And how effective it was this morning at expanding my heart and bringing some peace. ~Lisa Chandler
Sweet and to the point. J.C., MD
I used the technique in a lot of f’d up situations to not get arrested, ward off an abusive boyfriend, and resolve court cases. They just went away. IT WORKS! ~Anonymous
JOURNEYS TO INNER PEACE
"You MUST forgive." or "Now, say you're sorry." The Wound of Forced Forgiveness and Apology These were the words that I started hearing very early in my...
This article refers to the Remen Q̅ Method as a starting place and 'a way' in transmuting burnout from a place of non-peace to peace. The Remen Q̅ Method is a quick...
Coming Soon Coming Soon.
#take back your peace
Upcoming events, blog posts, updated Remen Q̅ information.